Tuesday, September 15, 2009

not exceeding the limit

Posted on my Town Hall blog, Two Cents' Worth, at the inception of my new blog.

Having become more than a bit miffed at the poor treatment of one of my favorite columnists, Burt Prelutsky,  just because he dared to write about the real Islamo-fascist activities, I am seriously considering taking my talents(?) and leaving myself. 

I also have to admit that I was initially prodded into it by my daughter because she was seeing my frustration with the Town Hall approach.

So, I have started another blog, on the Blogger site, named "not exceeding the limit."  I have written my first post for that blog, entitled "Joe Wilson's Truth."  I think you will enjoy it and would certainly appreciate the audience.  Drop by, please!  I will also be posting my favorites from the Two Cents' Worth blog to the new one.  Have not decided if I want to do the same in reverse.
In case you are curious about the name, it comes from a quote from Elbert Hubbard, American writer, publisher, artist, and philosopher who died, along with his wife, in the sinking of the Lusitania in 1915.  This is a great philosophy to live by:


"Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit."

No comments: