Friday, November 14, 2008

Global warming?

I was reading some of the comments in response to one of the Town Hall articles and found a comment by some liberal idiot (I know, redundant!) who calls himself Science Avenger.  I could only assume that SA considered himself to be a scientist, or at least to know about science.

SA was on a mini-tirade about, among other things, how stupid it is to deny global warming.

Well, Avenger, I truly believe that the human-generated impact to our planet's environment (throughout the sum of our existence, including our time as monkeys, as you also assert) is significantly smaller than the correllation between logical thought and the liberal brain (i.e., infinitesmal).  The next time you talk to Robert Byrd or Ted Kennedy, ask them what their fellow dinosaurs thought about a couple of those volcano eruptions.  Now, that was what I call impact to the environment!

But, with that said, I will promise you that I can be persuaded to change my mind.  All you have to do is show me how the so-called "consensus" on global warming can be proven through application of the scientific method.  Once you can do that, there is no longer consensus, there is irrefutable proof.

Surely, as a "scientist," you are familiar with the scientific method. 

Or, maybe not!

No comments: